Sunday 19 May 2013

Miss Ireland And Her Nigerian Lover Talk Abt How They cope With Racism

Emma and Oshafi have being going out for the past one year now,an each day that passes by,Emma seems to fall deeply inlove with her Naijaman Oshafi.
In her recent interviews,she spoke about criticisms from people around.
Emma, 21, has been the victim of a vicious internet campaign because of her relationship with a black She recently found herself at the center of a row after one person branded her 'disgusting' for dating a black man.
Emma, who came fourth in the Miss World competition before Christmas, said that while she has encountered racism while out with Manners, 23, she refuses to let it get between them.

'I have experienced negative comments on nights out and on social networking sites but it doesn't bother me.she said.
'I will never let someone's ignorance affect my love for Manners. He is the most amazing person I have ever met.

'What color my skin is doesn't matter to him and what color his skin is doesn't matter to me.

'What matters in friendship and love is the heart and soul of the person you are in a relationship with and his heart is so big and I'm lucky to be in it,' she said.







The Kildare beauty said while everyone is entitled to their opinion, she feels that now that Ireland is a multi-cultural society, people should be educated.

'I think that Ireland is so rich in many cultures and often times preconceived notions influence how people treat others who are of different colors, creed or sexuality.
'Emma is terrific,' said Manners. 'We are different in some ways but in other ways we are like soul mates.

'We think the same way and sometimes will finish each other's sentences. But Emma is going back to college so we have no plans to move in just yet.'
The computer whizz also revealed that he has no problems with Emma's work as a model.
'Why would I? She always looks great in pictures. She is gorgeous. I'm a lucky man,' he laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...