Friday 31 May 2013

I Won't Romance Or Kiss In Any Movie Again –– Sexy Actress, Dakore Egbusan

Although some pretend not to know this fact, but with marriage comes a higher level of responsibility for a lady and it is expected that some of the things you freely do as a single lady should be appraised and those that are going to cause trouble in your marriage should be dropped.



Sexy actress Dakore Egbusan, who got married to the son of a Billionaire, Harry Akande, has realised this and will do everything to save her sweet marriage. Below is what she said:

“I have to consider my husband before taking any role these days. I will not do romantic roles as I used to back in the day. Though, if I saw a role that is good and positive, maybe I could act. I am now a new Dakore and not the old Dakore people used to know because I am coming into a new era in my career.

"I am now a mother and a wife. I just have to be more discerning about the movies that I embark upon.”

But did her Billionaire father-in-law stopped her from acting before? She said it's not true:
“At this stage we are all grown up and we all know that life is not the way it was when we were growing up so women often have to work and earn a living. But aside the financial aspect, I also love what I do. I never retired from Nollywood and my husband never barred me from acting.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...