Wednesday 29 May 2013

What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me?





I keep wondering this, when I read ,share stories with friends I keep hearing how it feels to get dumped or how it feels for a girl to say its over

I want to get the experience but why can't any girl dump me nor say its over, why am I always the one saying its over and doing the dumping

Am this kind of guy that have one purpose of having a gf which is 5ex, and when I get it plenty from a particular person then I feel its time to leave but out of pity I can't just be that blunt and callous to say its over when she never did anything wrong

The more worse I get to make her break it the more she loves me, I even went to an extend of flaunting other chicks yet they stays,despite I have no money(jobless graduate)

What can I do to make a girl dump me so I won't be blamed because I have one on my neck now, I have gotten my share from her Womanliness then its time to leave so I want her to leave by her self..

1 comment:

  1. be a real man and take responsibility for yourself. don't want to be with her? then you need to end it. the only person you can control is yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...