Monday 27 May 2013

From A Reader: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Girlfriend?




I find it amazing when I hear or see guys who boast of having up to 3 girls friends at a time (not flings).

As a guy, this is something I have never bothered trying. Once I am in a relationship, I stick to that partner (Emotionally and financially). Not that I don't get to have steady flings from time to time, but keeping up to 3 girl friends at a go is killing.

I am the type of guy that will be termed 'very responsible'. Meaning I cater for my woman's basic needs and a little excess when the money is available. Even if the lady is richer, older and more sophisticated. It has always been my way.

I treat her like a brother, father, friend and lover by sharing experiences and advicing her. So doing all this with two other girls will probably drive me nuts.

Guys, please how have you managed to cope with 3 steady girl friends over a period of time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...