Friday 31 May 2013

The relationship between Actor Funsho Adeolu and God

In a recent interview with Sun news, the cross over actor Funsho Adeolu had this to say about his relationship with God:
The spiritual side of Funsho Adeolu
"I’m a religious person. I attend church always. I am a devoted member and worker in a parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God in my area. My wife is even a very active member of the church. In truth, I don’t joke when it comes to the issue of my relationship with God. Sometimes I go on long days of dry fasting while on location, without eating anything.

It’ll never affect my mood even when I’m on set. That’s me. For instance in my church, we do our annual 21 days of fasting and prayer and most of the times, it coincides with the days I would have to be on location. I don’t break the fast, and it has never affected the role I play or how I act in movies."
Awww.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...