Monday 20 May 2013

Meet The Woman Who Claims She Is Too Pretty To Work

Beauty is usually seen as a blessing. But for some, it would seem, it can be a curse.



According to The Daily Mail in the U.K., who spoke at length to Ms. Fernee just last week; to keep her going in that flat, pay her bills and supply her with gym membership and designer clothes, her parents give her a minimum of £4,520 monthly (that's about $6,900 U.S.).

The 33-year-old science graduate says her slim figure and pretty face attracted unwanted attention from her male colleagues.

Laura Fernee says her good looks are so powerful they are ruining her life – and have forced her to quit her job.


Fernee was joined on the sofa by Katie Hopkins, who basically told her to man up

She has a science degree and worked in research for 3 years but had to quit because of her looks. It's not just men that prevent her from working, either, she says she is so fetching other women assume she is stupid and will not give to her credit for her capabilities. Men are the bigger problem though, and even "in a laboratory in scrubs with no make-up" she says men are drawn to her "natural attractiveness."

"I’m not lazy and I’m no bimbo,:" she told the Daily Mail. "The truth is my good looks have caused massive problems for me when it comes to employment, so I’ve made the decision that employment just isn’t for me at the moment. It’s not my fault. I can’t help the way I look."

This reporter might like to have the male equivalent of looks that are on a par with Furnee's, but there is something else of hers that I should prefer to have - her parents.

 

Miss Fernee now lives off her wealthy parents after quitting her £30,000 job in scientific research two years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...