Thursday 23 May 2013

I will never be caught lap-dancing - Yetunde Omo Ibadan

In 2010... she thrilled us all with her uber-inidigeous swag and emerged as the 3rd runner up in the MTN Project Fame music competition... She is the one and only Yetunde Omo Ibadan!
In this exclusive interview with Flytime, Yetunde discloses what she has been up to in the past years, enjoy!


How She Got The Omo Ibadan Nick: The name yetunde omo ibadan was given to me by my fans way back in project fame
Most valuable lesson she got from Project Fame 2010: The most valuable lesson I got from project fame was to never settle for less in my field

Yetunde BEFORE and AFTER Project fame: Yetunde of BEFORE was a normal street girl that will walk pass you without being noticed but I think yetunde of NOW has changed that

Relationship with Chidinma: Why on earth will I stop relating with that girl called Chidinma. We are still friends.

Her Akingbolahan Hit single: Akingbolahan was inspired by God I must say. I got the chorus at a bustop in Ibadan when I was about to take a bike years ago.Over time and with God's grace, I was able to fleshen up the song

Come Back Into The Industry: I have a new single titled Fuji Gabbage and we are working towards bringing it out in a new bang. We are not ready for any album yet but we are surely working on it

Life Outside Music: Apart from music, I'm into beauty business.

Her Hairstyles: My hairstyles are just the way I think. It's not a feeling, it's a thought. So I express myself sometimes through my hairstyles

Best Thing That Ever Happened To Her: Knowing God at my early stage in life has been the best thing that has ever happened to me

One Thing She Can't Do Without: I can't do without is God

Yetunde In 5 Years Time: In the next 5 years, I honestly see myself at where God puts me

One Thing She'l Never Be Caught Doing: I will never be caught lap-dancing. Lol

Advise To Youths: My advise to the youths aspiring to be in the music industry is that you should make your move only when God has given the go-ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...