Tuesday 21 May 2013

MBGN Isabella Ayuk addresses rumoured romance with Deputy Speaker



I didn't hear the rumour but for those who did, the 2013 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria wants you to know that it's false. The beauty queen was rumoured to be in a relationship with Deputy Speaker, House of Reps, Hon Emeka Ihedioha. Below is what she said in a recent interview:

    "As an MBGN winner, there will always be stories about one thing or the other. It's a normal thing. The story is hilarious and not true. People should learn to get their facts right. These people actually do not have names or faces.
 At first, it was the story of how I lied about my age, then came the dethronement story. Now this! Where were these people when I went of MBGN twice and finished top 10 and won best traditional costume award? And in 2012, with determination and persistence, I won and people who were obviously not happy about my victory cooked up stories. I can't bother about what people say because some people are just on this earth to talk about other. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...