Saturday 18 May 2013

I Will Love To Marry Rihanna – Wizkid Reveals

Nigerian music superstar Ayodeji Balogun known on stage as Wizkid has revealed that he will love to marry Barbados-born music star Rihanna should the opportunity present itself.



The 23-year-old Pakurumo hit singer is currently basking in international music success and while he is receiving a lot of attention from other women, he rather has his eyes on Diamonds singer Rihanna.

Listing five of his wildest and craziest dreams on the Volt on Channel 0, Wizkid disclosed that: “I will like to marry Rihanna.”

“I just wanna wake up in the morning looking in her face. Gosh that will be lovely,” he noted beaming with smiles.

Well with Rihanna’s relationship with Chris Brown once again hitting the rocks, Wizkid might have a shot at her as she could be on the hunt for a new man.

This will not be the first time the talented musician is professing love for a female celebrity.

Last year, he disclosed in an interview on The Juice on Ndani TV that he had a crush on 34-year-old Nollywood superstar actress, Genevieve Nnaji.

According to Wizkid, “I really had a crush on Genevieve until I met her and I realized she was my aunty. I love her. When I was a kid, I loved watching her movies. I met her when I was with my older uncles, they told her to come meet their boy (me) and I said ‘Good evening ma’. It is all good though, I still love you Genevieve.”

When teased by Toolz, host of The Juice if he could still date the 34-year-old screen goddess, he said, “Yea, definitely, but I doubt she would date me.”

Wizkid also disclosed that his wildest and craziest dreams include, robbing a bank with the help of his friends, robbing a shoe store and wearing a new pair every hour.

He said he will love to have a private party with Beyoncé, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj in one room. All the three divas to himself.

The Holla At Your Boy singer added that he will love to also chew his chicken bones in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...