Tuesday 7 May 2013

I have 125 pairs of sunglasses and about 200 pairs of shoes - Jim Iyke

 
When asked how he spends his days, he said "I sleep around 3am every day, no matter the time zone or the country. I wake up fairly early, depending  on the amount of activities I am involved in  but I think I have some sort of in-built clock, I wake up at the same time every day which is  6 am. When I wake up, I pray because God is the central part of my life and I give it all to Him.  My father always said the best exercise of the day is prayers. As soon as I am done with prayers, I do an exercise which is a fusion of yoga and martial arts. It is a process where the body, soul and mind have to be in sync.  I do it to purge my mind and body, relieve the pressures of the day and make decisions about   the kind of people I would let into my life for that day. I have not been to the hospital in over 12 years of doing the exercise."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...