Monday 20 May 2013

Drake Is Very Bad In Bed - Lover Opens Up

An anonymous lover who shared US rapper, Drake's bed, recently came out to warn other women not to look forward to the experience...

According to reports from US blog, MediaTakeOut, the lady says;

I Were Intimate with Drake and I wanted to put his conceited Bottom on BLAST. I would write you a long note but it is worthless.

He wanted to look at himself in the mirror the whole time and he asked me to lick his a&*. So basically he wanted me to start from the bottom.

And last but not least once he explodes it is over …..He is a selfish lover. So ladies if you waiting back stage it ain’t worth it !

Well, ladies, guess it's time to take him off your to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...