Tuesday 7 May 2013

Chris Brown Confirms Break Up With Rihanna

In an interview with Australian radio station 2Day FM, Chris admitted that he has split with Rihanna. He said;

"I'mma do it solo," Chris told the Aussie DJ. The R&B singer seems to intimate that his and Rihanna's schedules unfortunately got in the way of their relationship, and that her inability to make it to his birthday celebrations may have been a factor too: "I mean, at the end of the day, shawty doing her own thing, she on the road. It's always gonna be love. I'm a grown man, just gotta move forward."


"The way I look at it is… I'm always going to love that person, but people have differences, and people have different wants and needs."

"At the end of the day she's a young girl. I can't really be focused on wife-ing somebody that young… and I'm young too."

"I just got to step forward and be a man and be the best Chris Brown I can be instead of worrying about whoever else is going to be in my side pocket."

Whatever it is Chris I hope you guys kiss and make up because I love you guys together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...