Monday 22 April 2013

If Someone Slaps You Would You Turn The Other Cheek

Am not asking for fun but to know. The bible teaches that If someone slaps you in one side of your cheek, you should turn the other side. After a sermon in my campus fellowship, a guy wanted to tempt me. As I was standing in front of my fellowship members, a guy just ran close to me, slapped me and stated running away. I ran after him, (I was bigger and faster) caught him and pounced on him in front of my fellowship members, some fellowship members were not happy with my action, they said I was not in the spirit. I know I should have let it go, as a christian. So here is my question; if someone hit you do you turn the other side and walk away or are you a little bit like me (am trying to change o) please share your experience too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...