Sunday 17 February 2013

Noollywood Actress Says I Don’t Supply Women To Politicians

Beautiful Lola Alao is one of the most scandalised women in the movie industry. Another scandal involving her, her colleague and friend, Bisi Ibidapo-Obe and a member of the House of Assembly, Hon. Dino Melaye rocked the movie industry. The gist has it that Lola organised Bisi, her friend for the Honourable who refused to accept a baby born by Bisi. Lola opens up on variety of issues concerning the scandals.

Do you know there have been many scandals about you?
Yes of course I know but I am not bothered. It is a price to pay for being a celebrity. Most of the scandals are untrue anyway, so they don’t bother me.

What’s the relationship between you, Hon. Dino Melaye and your friend, Bisi Ibidapo-Obe?
Dino is like a brother from another mother. We are very, very close until Bisi came into the picture but I don’t want to talk about it because it is like opening another closed chapter.

But are you and Bisi still friends?
That question I will not answer. All I know is that I don’t have anything against her.

Are you assuring your fans that you no longer have any ax to grind with Bisi?
Of course, there is nothing. Bisi is like a younger sister to me. I don’t have anything against her. This is a free world. Anybody can sat what they want but since my conscience is clear I don’t care what is said about me. If you have respect for God, leave the rest to God. When they say evil things about you, if your conscience is clear you will conquer. Like my ex husband, he went as far as saying that if anyone has anything to do with me they would not succeed. I don’t condemn people even if they say evil things about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...