Sunday 17 February 2013

Beautiful Lola Alao open up on her ex-husband

Beautiful Lola Alao is one of the most scandalised women in the movie industry. When she walked out of her marriage a few years back, the movie world shook with revelations from the ex husband who labeled her diabolical, deceitful.

Why did you walk out of your first marriage?
Hmm, because it wasn’t working. At a point things were not going well

What did that marriage teach you?
Funny enough, that guy was a nice person. Forget that he said many unpleasant things about me. He was a nice person. It was unfortunate the marriage had to end. He said those nasty things about me because he was angry and bitter at that time. I am not saying this because I still want  him. Hell no. I am  very much in love in another relationship but the truth is that he was nice and I never regretted marrying him. We are still on talking terms because I have a child for him. When he was saying all those nasty things about me in the papers, I didn’t reply him because I don’t repay evil for evil. If I had replied him everything would have scattered and probably affect my child too. Two wrongs can never make a right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...