Thursday 7 March 2013

Lamar Odom Totally Attracted To Khloe Kardashian Says His Girl Friend



Liza Morales (pictured right) was with NBA player Lamar Odom for 10 years. They had three kids together, Destiny, 14, Lamar Odom Jr, 11 and a third child, Jayden, who died at six months old of SIDS in 2006. Liza recently published an open letter in The Daily Beast speaking of her devastation at Lamar's whirlwind romance and wedding to Khloe Kardashian. See it below...
‘I don’t think I’ll forget the tight knot I felt in the pit of my stomach the morning I received the text message with three simple words on the screen. It read 'I’m getting married’ and it was from the man I’d spent more than 10 years of my life with.
‘Years that included us getting engaged in 2000 and becoming parents to one daughter and two sons. Yet not long after our separation Lamar Odom was getting married to Khloe Kardashian, a woman he’d met four weeks before.’
‘How could the man who’d constantly given me reason after reason for why we couldn’t get married just yet now be ready to tie the knot so quickly? There aren’t words to explain how I felt that day.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...