Tuesday 26 March 2013

50 Cent Launch Headphone in Berlin

Showing some love to his German fans, Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson showed up at the release of his new signature headphones by SMS Audio today (March 26) in Berlin.
The “In Da Club” rapper smiled as he looked out over the audience at the Media Markt at Alexa Shopping Center and plugged his new product line.

In a new interview, Fiddy revealed that his recent trip to the QVC home shopping set was incredibly lucrative- he sold $300,000 worth of his headphones in a mere ten minutes.
And this isn’t Jackson’s first successful foray into marketing- he invested in Glaceau Vitamin Water back in 2004 and when Coca-Cola bought the company he nabbed an estimated $60 million.
"I said, 'Look, this is what I want to do. Boom! Put 'em on the table. I want to sell water.' And [my business partner] was like, 'To who?' I replied, ‘Like, to everybody!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...