Sunday 17 February 2013

Uche Ogbodo Pay Tribute To Late Goldie


Since the passing away of Goldie (wow! That hurts! We never thought we would one day use the phrase “passing away” when talking about Goldie.) Anyway
Here is what beautiful Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo had to say.
“I think Goldie was a dynamic being with many sides to her. I will say I was her fan, because in her many sides, there were sides I really admired. She was strong and ambitious, yet gentle and kind, as I heard.
She’s a go-getter who believed in herself even when many people didn’t like her or her music or her personality. I feel terrible that she is gone too soon because this is the period her long dedication to music and fame was starting to bear ample fruit. It is a big loss for us all, because we lost a future super legend. We lost something special, believe me. We lost our Gold.”
So nicely said, Uche.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...