Thursday 26 September 2013

“I Love My bosoms And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts


Upcoming Nollywood actress Asibor Kenneth a.k.a Vanilla got physical in a recent interview.

She talks about her most loved body parts and why.
READ EXCERPTS:

Her best body part:
The best part of my body is my skin, my fresh hot legs, my b**bs but mostly my face.
Why she likes them:
I love my skin because it so soft, fair and beautiful, I love my legs because they are spotless and my face because it catches men fancy.

How she copes with male attention:
It is normal in our country Nigeria for men to walk up to ladies even though they don’t like her, most of them do it for the fun of it . I enjoy it when men approach me, but has a lady you should know how to respect yourself thou I have many male friends.
Why she wants to be an actress:
I chose it because I love it so much with a passion. It has always been my dream, and I have what it takes to be a good role model as an actress
View More Hot Pic Below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...