Saturday 26 January 2013

K-Solo's confession

The singer/producer's first solo album will drop on the 1st of February 2013 and will be available for download on LIB. He just released a single called confessions and wrote something he wanted me to share with you all. See it below...

I will like to talk about the issue that made me a devil to some fans and friends. There's really not much to say, but I'm a human being, so I am entitled to have my own emotions and issues. But people should learn to mind their business. Bankers and other professionals go for divorce, but you will never see it on the pages of the newspapers. 
And they also marry, but men should marry a woman who will aide greatness and success to their career. Like you  all know that have maintained a cool key until the strange woman arrived in my world and tried all she could physically and spiritually to collapse my empire.more on backstage360.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...