Sunday 20 January 2013

Annie Idibia narrates how 2face finally proposed to her on Feb 14th

Below is what she told Jara TV, a programme on Africa Magic, about that special day last year when her man of over 12 years finally asked her to marry him.

    “He called me up one morning that I should meet him in Lagos so that we can hang out. He said his friends are around and they want to take us out. So, I agreed to see him. I remember it was a particular friend of ours that was around that day, although I would not like to mention his name.

    "And when I got to Lagos that day, he was like ‘let’s go to the club.’ When we got to the club, the place was totally empty. Obviously confused, I asked him, baby, what are we doing here, it’s empty” and before I turned back, my brothers and friends showed up. I was so perplexed that I had to ask what everybody was doing around there and they said they heard we were there and they came.
more on backstage360.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...