Friday 18 September 2015

Roman Reigns Says A Match vs. The Rock Would Be Huge


Roman Reigns recently participated in a Q&A session at Wizard World Comic Con in San Jose, CA. Here is the video and some highlights…
On His Dream Matches: “I’ve been in a couple of tag matches against Triple H. I would love to have a singles match with him. Let’s go completely different ends of the spectrum. I’ll fight Triple H or Kevin Owens.”
On Facing The Rock One Day: “I think it would have to be a very big match, not just a regular match. There would have to be a title, something that we are trying to win. That way you have true competition, not just between each other, but for something. And I think the WWE Championship would be the best thing to put that on the line for.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...