Monday 15 April 2013

Need Your Urgent Advice Pls I'm sleeping with my boyfriend's Dad


 


I'm sleeping with my boyfriend's dad? I have been dating my boyfriend for a 17 months now and one day I was passing the night at his house. The morning I woke up he was gone to work and he wouldn't be back until late so I went downstairs to see if anybody was home and I noticed his dad was. So we started talking then it went to kissing then it ended up me in his dad's bed. 

For 7 months now I've been sleeping with his
dad every morning on the weekends sometimes on Mondays. I just need to know should I tell my boyfriend? or keep doing it behind his back? I really love my boyfriend but the s3x his dad is giving me is so good! 

What should I do? Should I dump my boyfriend and keep dating his dad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...