Monday 1 April 2013

Mikel Obi opens up on how difficult for him to find a wife

On his marriage dilemma, the Chelsea midfielder told sports journalist, Kayode Tijani that finding a wife is so so difficult that he's leaving it to God. Mikel said:
I know, normal people don’t go through what I am going through now when it concerns finding a Wife to marry, normal people don’t at all. Believe me it’s so so difficult, very difficult, it’s so so difficult you just have to leave it to God. To find someone who truly loves you, there might be someone who really loves me truly for who I am but I may not be aware but maybe you don’t know but you may think she’s one of them people that loves you for who you are or what you have, because of your money, but maybe she’s there for you, you never know, you get so confused, now I have decided I will just leave it to God to decide who I get married to.
One thing is I really don’t go into the Nigerian papers, not like I don’t care but he called me, my agent called me, he was in Nigeria and he said to me there’s rumors that I have Bentleys, I am like what, five Bentleys? What am I going to do with five Bentleys? They are all same cars. Five Bentleys, I might have five different colors of them. I think it boils down to when you are doing really well, when things are going well for you, you become what people don’t expect you to become, what people don’t expect you to achieve, you know there’s always going to be rumors flying here and there., it all depends on how well you manage yourself though, you curtail yourself from things that are not right for you, I want to play this game for a very long time, I love Chelsea, I will like to finish my Career here at Chelsea but it depends on what happens, who comes and goes, that’s football, we shall see what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...